Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open only to students of ATU-Net member institutions. (List of member institutions: http://v3.atunet.org/membership/institutions/)
- All entries must be original work and NOT based on any pre-existing design.
- The logo may include any combination of colours.
- The logo may include text that is easy to read.
- The logo should be designed in A4 size and high resolution (300 pixels).
- The logo design must be simple, neat and attractive.
- The logo must adapt well to electronic and printed media.
- The submission must include a brief description on the meaning, theme, design and choice of colour(s).
- The logo must be submitted in vector format (pdf or ai) in 3 modes of colour: RGB, CMYK, and Grayscale.
- ATU-Net Secretariat reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition at any time. This includes the right to not select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
- All entries submitted as part of the competition becomes the property of the ATU-Net Secretariat. The secretariat may use the entry or elements of the entry for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials in the future and may alter, modify or revise the entry as it sees necessary.
Submit your design to goo.gl/PcRzo5
For inquiries, contact ATU-Net Coordinator email@example.com